I finally got sucked into the world of Pinterest. At first I was thinking that I wouldn’t really be into it. It just seemed like another thing to maintain, but once I realized I could pretty much pin anything I saw online I was in love. Often times I see things that I would love to feature on my blog, but I don’t have the time to actually write a post right that second. I had started a method of saving these things, but it was still a bit time consuming. Pinterest to the rescue! As I scour over the internet all I have to do is click my nifty little Pin It button and voila….it is saved!
I currently have 7 different boards:
– A collection of posters and sayings that I like.
Living Room Inspiration
– This is just what it sounds like. Since we’ve moved I have a chance to redecorate my living room again. Many of the pieces are staying the same, but there will be some changes and definitely and updated post.
- Various DIY Projects for the home.
DIY Projects and Tips
- DIY Projects not related to the home. Mostly fashion.
- Random things that I just really like.
Here are some of the first pins from my DIY Projects and Tips Board:
(All images are links)
Polo Shirt Refashion from Merrick’s Art
Bow Back Shirt by Inspiration & Realisation
Manicure Using Scrapbooking Scissors on Chloe’s Nails
DIY Halter by Wobisobi